One of the primary challenges of our time is learning how to balance work, family and self effectively. Balancing Work, Family and Self is a program which focuses on examining which areas of your patient’s life is out of balance, and then learning strategies for balancing your life daily.
- Identifying Self-care and Other-care options
- Discovering the Importance of Meaning and Purpose
- Recapturing a Sense of Joy
- Transforming the Stressors at Work
- Empowering Yourself and Your Loved Ones
For the General Public
For Course Syllabus, click here
For Board Certified Music Therapists
For Course Syllabus, click hereFor Full Package: $225.00
Course software provided through our partner, Brindle Waye. Check your e-mail for registration key.