Stress has been linked to numerous health-related issues, both physical and mental. Managing Work-Related Stress is a stress management workshop that will teach you how to take a more proactive approach with your day-to-day stressors.
- Practice numerous “Immediate-Need” and Long-Term Techniques
- Learn Effective Strategies for Managing Stress Any Time and Any Place
- De-Stress the Physical Environment Both At Work and Home
- Recognize and Reverse the Five-Stages of Burnout
- Learn how to become stress hardy and why that is vital for your health
For the General Public
For Course Syllabus, click here
For Board Certified Music Therapists
For Course Syllabus, click hereFor Full Package: $225.00
Course software provided through our partner, Brindle Waye. Check your e-mail for registration key.