Throughout our lives, numerous changes occur that help to shape and determine the person we become. These changes determine our values, priorities, and the choices that we make. This course will provide you with a deeper understanding of you and your patients’ coping strategies, exploration of defense mechanisms and understanding of the effect that the various stages of life can have on adjustment.
- The various stages in life and the issues that may occur in each
- The importance of developing strategies for developing resilience
- Positive strategies for resolving conflict
- Assertiveness training exercises
- How to stay calm and relaxed no matter what is occurring
For General Public
For Course Syllabus, click here
For Board Certified Music Therapists
For Course Syllabus, click hereFor Full Package: $225.00
Course software provided through our partner, Brindle Waye. Check your e-mail for registration key.