Children are naturally drawn to the hand drum. Drumming and Wellness for Children explores how hand drumming can support children in expressing their emotions in a way that is fun and entertaining, all the while learning to express their creative spirit in an atmosphere of support, encouragement and play.
This program will teach children and adults who work with children:
- Why children are drawn to the drum
- Games for inspiring children to drum
- Process versus Performance-based playing
- How to use the drum with Autistic children, Children with Addictions-related issues, and emotional issues
- The Power of Affirmations and Rhythm to Build Self-Esteem