Conflicts, Relationships, and Stress examines the role that conflicts in work and home relationships can have on stress levels. This program offers specific strategies for resolving conflicts and cultivating good listening skills. This seminar also addresses conflict-resolution techniques, assertiveness tools, body-language cues, and speech techniques for dealing with the stress attendant to conflict.
Among the topics covered:
- How to Manage your Emotions during Conflict
- How to Create a Buffer Zone so Emotional Stress Doesn’t Affect You
- The Importance of Listening Well
- Which Body Cues are Most Important during Conflict
- Numerous Conflict Resolution Models will be Explored
Please contact us for more details and bookings.